Equal Pay and Opportunity Policy
PLAY is an equal opportunity employer where each employee is valued based on their merits. Equality is part of the company policy and PLAY received equal pay certificate in May 2020.
- At PLAY we celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on sex, age, national origin, race, color, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other non-merit factors.
- Employees doing equal work shall receive equal pay regardless of gender or any other non-merit factors.
- PLAY is committed to providing a work environment free of discrimination, prejudice, bullying, sexual harassment or any other kind of harassment or gender-based violence.
- PLAY is committed to giving employees the opportunity to coordinate job and family.
- PLAY’s Equal Pay and Opportunity Policy applies to all individuals employed by PLAY and it is their shared responsibility to work according to it.
The Equal Pay and Opportunity Policy is valid from 1st of January 2020 and shall be reviewed no later than 1st of January 2023.