Why should I buy cancellation protection?
We like playing it safe
PLAY does not refund flight tickets unless cancellation protection was purchased for the booking and relevant conditions are met.
Therefore, we recommend that our passengers purchase cancellation protection at the time of booking, the cost of which you can see here.
If you or a loved one become ill or are injured in an accident that prevents you from flying, your ticket will be fully refunded, excluding the cancellation protection fee, provided that the required documents are submitted.
The document needs to state the reason why the passenger is unable to travel and reflect the travel dates planned and can be any of the following:
- Medical document from a doctor/midwife
- Death certificate
- Police report
In case you cannot use your flight due to the reasons listed above we ask that you contact our Service Team with the appropriate documentation no later than 7 days after your flight was supposed to depart.
Cancellation Protection can only be purchased at the time of booking and is nonrefundable, not changeable, and not transferable.
PLAY does not cover the following:
- We do not cover supplementary purchases made with any of our partners, such as hotels, car rental, and activities.
- We do not cover cancellations made because the reason for your journey falls through.
- Examination, treatment and/or admittance to a hospital which was planned before your flight was booked.
- Elective surgery, or illnesses resulting from elective surgery.